PROJECT SUPPORT ANALYST WITHIN BANKING AND PAYMENTS SECTOR – PLANVIEW
My client based just outside of the Watford area are looking to recruit a Project Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis within the Banking & Payments Sector.
The purpose of the role is to own and drive agreed aspects of Customer Implementations Projects as agreed with peers and to support project delivery and ensure that organisational and team processes are used effectively.
The successful candidate will be:
- Working closely with finance to ensure project forecasts are pro-actively managed to support the monthly forecasting window
- Provide Programme Managers with assistance in producing and maintaining meaningful plans in PlanView
- Assist Project Managers to create and maintain the project forecast in line with the Project Accounting Timetable
- Update the Resource Management system with agreed project forecasts
- Organise and facilitate RAID workshops in conjunction with Project/Programme Managers
As a Project Support Analyst you must be able to demonstrate experience:
- Excellent Proficiency in Planview
- Good organisation skills and a high level of customer focus
- Good understanding of a typical project lifecycle
- Experience of project financial accounting, reporting and forecasting.
- Project Planning
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a well established organisation who believes in putting their employers first as well as the exposure and experience of working with the latest technologies and highly skilled co-workers.
If you are interested, please contact Katie on email@example.com