Senior Field Engineer – Telecoms – Permanent
Our client, who are in the Telecoms Sector and based in Luton, are currently looking for a Field Engineer who has at least 3 years’ field engineering experience, installing and maintaining voice solutions in a variety of customer environments.
The role is based in and around London Home Counties so ideally the successful candidate would live an hour’s drive from their Luton office.
The skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry with good knowledge of IP technologies and in-depth knowledge of VoIP telephony
- Ability to communicate complex issues at all levels
- Has manufacturer accreditation on at least one of the following products; CSM, Hosted, Mitel, Xarious Phone Manager, Siemens, Unify, MiVoice Office 250/5000, Avaya IP500, MiCollab, MBG, UC+
- In depth working knowledge and capability of understanding customer LAN/WAN infrastructures
- The drive to learn and work with new technologies
The focus of the role is to both install and maintain the installations of the company’s database as well as carry out installation and maintenance work to customer telephony solutions, ensuring everything done is with the customer.
The client are offering a fantastic base salary of up to £40,000 and on top of that an excellent benefits package. The role also includes being home based along with a company car, or car allowance.