Test Analyst – Manual, Web, Mobile, System, SQL, JIRA, Retail, Ecommerce
A key global client of mine, based in Cheltenham are looking for a Test Analyst to join them at their head office on a permanent basis.
You will join a team who supports and maintains this group’s websites, and you will join in aiding the Testing of the websites prior to release. You will test the Website developments, utilising industry standard manual test methods. This will be multiple device and operating system testing, including IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, plus Mobile (iOS and Android) web testing.
You will have the following experience to be suitable for the role:
- 2+ years Web Testing
- Conducted Web testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
- Conducted Web testing on Mobile (iOS and Android) devices
- Experience with basic SQL queries
- Bug tracking software use such as JIRA or HP Quality Centre (ALM)
Ideally you will:
- Have web based online retail/ecommerce testing experience
- Automation testing exposure
If you fit the above profile and you’d like to join a global brand and be entitled to an excellent benefits and bonus’ package, please apply now.