Test Analysts and Test Leads – Birmingham – Salary DOE
Calling all Test Analysts and Test Leads!
A key client of mine, based in the West Midlands, are going through a massive period of growth at the moment and are looking to take on a large number of Test Analysts and Test Leads at the moment on a permanent basis.
You will join a large, exciting, growing business and there are a large number of varied test skills required in a number of test teams, as below; Automation, Non-Functional, Oracle Database and Dynamics CRM.
In addition to the skills required to join the specific teams you will as mandatory have:
- Excellent Manual Functional Test knowledge
- JIRA / Quality Centre / Microsoft Test Manager experience
- Superb communication skills at all levels
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation qualification
Please check the below skill sets and apply now! There will be an interview day set in WC 11th or 18th January in Birmingham.
Desired Skills and Experience
Automation Test Analysts and Test Leads:
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server
Non-Functional Test Analysts and Test Leads:
- Soak Test, Stress Test, Load Test
Database Test Analysts and Test Leads:
- Oracle Database Testing
- Oracle SOA
- Oracle SQL (TOAD or SQL Developer)
Dynamics CRM Test Analysts and Test Leads:
- Dynamics CRM
- Strong Manual Functional Testing
- JIRA / QC / MTM