‹ Back to search results
Polyglot Software Engineer
Location: Bristol, Other
- £65K / Year
Exciting opportunity available for any Polyglot Software Engineer with a passion or interest in Security and Cyber Security!
This role can be fully remote, you must be based in the UK and be willing to travel to Head Office in Bristol once a month. Salary up to £60-65,000pa plus package.
This client, having secured extensive series B funding, are adding a new offering to their to our market-leading platform which educates developers how to write secure code and create secure applications.
They are creating labs that take our users from the basics of writing a secure application avoiding the standard OWASP pitfalls through to building secure public cloud-hosted web apps.
This role will be to drive an already live product forward and add languages to the learning platform!
Day to Day:
• Develop secure coding labs in multiple languages
• Lead a team small but evolving team of software developers specialising in various languages
• Understand the learning process for software developers to challenge and teach
• Work with the GTM team to maximise sales and marketing opportunities
• Cooperate with the Product Team to ensure the platform supports the latest ideas and innovation
• Connect with the UX Lead to deliver an Immersive experience and continually improve the offering.
• Leadership of distributed software engineers across a wide variety of tech
• Passion for Security or Cyber Security, and having worked with OWASP or DevSecOps type principals before